Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I can't really say

Well, although I trumpeted a celebrated return, I'm sorry to say that it's going to take longer than I thought to regain full speed.

I just want to tell the few of you who read this humble corner of the virtual ether to keep checking back, cuz I'm not giving up. I've just gotten item after item of bad news this summer, and just when I thought that I was ready to get back in the blogging game, disaster struck again.

To be sure, I'm not a resident of Louisiana or Mississippi, and I can't compare my individual struggles with the catastrophic loss of life and property there.

I'm just a girl with a small public space. I want to keep these epiphanies going, but I'm afraid too many of them will depress you.

I'll leave you with this snippet:

I'm so passionate about health care in the US because I've been a patient way too often. And it looks like I'm in for another big round. Stay tuned.

p.s. I lasted 8 days on the the South Beach Diet before decided that I was still way too hungry and I must have carbs. My dinner tonight? Crackers, cheese, fruit and wine. Now that's what I call a diet!

3 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 2:16 AM, Anonymous StealthBadger said...

I hope things go well for you, I know that life has a myriad of interesting and unpleasant ways of grabbing your attention. I figure the object of the game is to take each one in turn, survive it, and at some point be able to snicker.

If you can do that, it's all good. Look forward to seeing you posting again, and thank you for posting here, sudden disappearances are No Good. Also for stopping by and posting a comment before your hiatus, that was neat. ^^

Hope to hear soon that all is well (or better).

 
At 9/02/2005 6:54 AM, Anonymous Haggai said...

Sorry to hear that, Kate. Fingers crossed that it won't be too tough to deal with.

We all feel awful about the hurricane victims, but that's no cause to feel guilty about having to deal with whatever problems you might be having. Then again, what kind of liberals would we be without guilt...:)

 
At 10/02/2005 11:12 AM, Blogger jon said...

I was looking at your posts about cancer uterine and found a good article about the same cancer uterine info too...

God luck with it : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home